As BCforward’s project management methodology, PMforward provides solutions through the use of tools and processes to ensure consistent quality with scalable and repeatable project management practices.
Project Management is the application of knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to project activities in order to meet or exceed the stakeholder needs and expectation of a project. This involves a disciplined balance of competing demands, on scope, time, quality, and cost. Project Management should be the foundation and structure for all business initiatives.
PMforward methodology is:
- Based on The Project Management Institute’s Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) and other project management best practices
- Menu-based for flexible application to all project sizes
- Applicable to all project management methodologies (Critical Chain, Critical Path, etc.)
- Can be tailored to meet client requirements
- Collaborative with client’s staff and business partners
- PMforward Methodology is comprised of over 30 project templates that support the project phases of initiation, planning, execution, control and closure.
- Consistent, structured project approach to produce consistent project quality
- Proprietary deliverables will be shared with the client during project proposal phase
Search the site
- ~ Consolidated Support Structure (Case Study)
"BCforward presented us a solution that would create a consolidated support structure designed to offer Project Management Services across numerous organizations, lowering the overall IT cost and reducing lead times for procuring project management"
- Read more case studies »