Why Project Management?
Does any of this sound familiar to you?
- You’re growing or evolving
- You’re launching a new product
- You have just landed a big contract
- You’re moving to a new location
- You have acquired another company
- You’re trying to build or improve your project management office
- Your team doesn’t understand the value of project management
- You’re experiencing cost overrun
- Your projects are finishing late
- Audits have triggered remediation requirements
- You’re striving for LEAN or Six-Sigma
- You need some project management templates
Project management should be the foundation and structure for all business initiatives.
Project management is the application of knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to project activites in order to meet or exceed the stakeholder needs and expectations of a project. This involves a disciplined balance of competing demands – on scope, time, quality and cost.
Search the site
PMforward is social. Find us here.
- ~ PeopleSoft Implementation (Case Study)
""Following an acquisition, BCforward PMs helped us implement PeopleSoft in an effort to consolidate all of the business units onto a single information system. As part of the application development team, they were involved in all facets of the implementation from analysis and design to post-implementation support and end-user"
- Read more case studies »