Why Project Management?
Does any of this sound familiar to you?
- You’re growing or evolving
- You’re launching a new product
- You have just landed a big contract
- You’re moving to a new location
- You have acquired another company
- You’re trying to build or improve your project management office
- Your team doesn’t understand the value of project management
- You’re experiencing cost overrun
- Your projects are finishing late
- Audits have triggered remediation requirements
- You’re striving for LEAN or Six-Sigma
- You need some project management templates
Project management should be the foundation and structure for all business initiatives.
Project management is the application of knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to project activites in order to meet or exceed the stakeholder needs and expectations of a project. This involves a disciplined balance of competing demands – on scope, time, quality and cost.
Search the site
- ~ Consolidated Support Structure (Case Study)
"BCforward presented us a solution that would create a consolidated support structure designed to offer Project Management Services across numerous organizations, lowering the overall IT cost and reducing lead times for procuring project management"
- Read more case studies »